Xiaomi Poco M3 review |Specifications|advantages and Disadvantages
|Xiaomi Poco M3|
Xiaomi Poco M3 review
Xiaomi Poco M3 review, Xiaomi is trying to control all price categories, either by reducing the price or by producing a new series specifically for that. This is the case with your new phone, the Xiaomi Poco M3. The phone was officially announced as one of the cheapest phones. in Poco series with very strong specs with Pay particular attention to the value for money on this phone as you will get great performance thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor while working for the longest possible period of time during the day thanks to the large capacity 6000 mAh battery plus its support for fast charging and the latest Type-C port with loud stereo sound support. We know the rest of the full specifications of the Xiaomi Poco M3 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows below.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Specifications:
The radio supports Fm and IR to control electrical appliances.
The phone has dimensions of 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm with a weight of 198 grams.
The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
It is compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
The durability and quality of the materials come with the plastic materials, either on the back of the phone or on the frame, but the difference is that the back is anti-fingerprint instead of the fingers.
The screen comes in the form of a notch in the shape of a Drop of Water and comes from a 6.53-inch IPS LCD type area, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, with the screen supporting 19.5: 9 display dimensions with a third-generation Corning Gorilla Glass screen protection layer.
Performance wise, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 11 nano technology with an Adreno 610 graphics processor, which is the same as the more expensive Realme 7i processor.
The phone is available in more than one solid memory and random memory version as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 64 GB UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 4 GB.
- The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB UFS 2.2 with a random memory capacity of 4 GB.
The phone supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card of up to 512GB in a separate port.
The front camera comes with an 8 megapixel camera with an F / 2.1 lens slot.
The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 48 megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the main camera of the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2 megapixel camera with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portrait work, plus a single LED flash.
Xiaomi Poco M3 supports video recording in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports HD quality recording with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. Slow motion shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120 frames per second is also supported.
Wi-Fi comes in a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for dual-band hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct.
The external speakers come with stereo to provide a better audio experience than usual.
Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
The phone supports GPS geolocation in addition to its support for A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
The phone supports the 3.5mm headphone port.
Means of security and protection The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button, and also supports the Face Unlock function.
Xiaomi Poco M3 is compatible with most other sensors, such as accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
The USB port comes from the latest Type C with support for OTG.
The battery comes with a 6000 mAh capacity with support for 18W charging.
It comes with Android 10 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
Xiaomi Poco M3 is available in blue, yellow and black.
|Xiaomi Poco M3|
6 Most Disadvantages of Xiaomi Poco M3:
- It is not compatible with the panoramic camera.
- The bottom edge of the screen is still large and has not been shortened.
- Xiaomi used the same screen as the Redmi 9, which has little brightness in the sun.
- The quality of the selfie camera is low and you can improve the quality by downloading the Google Camera app.
- The headphones are not connected to the phone case, as is usual for Xiaomi phones.
- Although the processor stands out in its price category, the performance of the mobile is not the best due to the weight of the Xiaomi interface.
8 Most Xiaomi Poco M3 advantages:
- Very competitive price.
- A good rear camera and better performance with Google Camera.
- A very large battery that is enough for a whole day of use and more without having to charge more than once.
- The phone supports fast charging and the Type C port. The fast charger also comes in the phone box.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and one memory card at the same time.
- A large notch display with FHD + precision with a layer of protection that offers very good performance, but as usual with a relatively low brightness in the sun.
- Supports IR Blaster to control electrical devices by phone.
- One of the cheapest phones that supports distinctive loud stereo sound.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Case unboxing: -
Xiaomi Poco M3 phone with pre-installed screen - 22.5W charging head included - USB Type C cable - Metal pin - Quick start guide booklets - Phone warranty - Transparent back cover to protect the phone.