xiaomi mi 10t review | Specifications | advantages and disadvantages
|xiaomi mi 10t|
xiaomi mi 10t review, Xiaomi announced its latest phone, the Xiaomi Mi 10T, with very pioneering specifications, as we are used to from Xiaomi, with an interest in keeping up with the latest designs, where the screen comes in the shape of a hole and has been reduced to the smallest degree. possible with an interest in making the screen support the highest frequency rate of 144Hz to give the best possible screen experience during playback, especially with stereo sound to bring remarkable and excellent stereo sound, but the surprising thing is that the phone It comes with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, so please let us know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 10T phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not, as shown below.
Xiaomi Mi 10T review
Xiaomi Mi 10T Specifications:👇
- Supports NFC near field communication.
- The phone has dimensions of 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm with a weight of 216 grams.
- xiaomi mi 10t supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G networks.
- It comes with premium materials, a glass back and an aluminum frame, with a protective layer on the back, Gorilla Glass 5.
- The screen comes in the shape of a hole and has been reduced to the lowest possible degree for a better shape, and Xiaomi calls it the Dot Display. The screen comes in an IPS LCD type with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch and supports the highest refresh rate of 144Hz for a better experience Better while using the phone, Especially while gaming on the phone as it can switch between 144Hz, 90Hz and 60Hz, plus the screen supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the phone screen, whether when watching videos or playing games. , in addition to the presence of a layer of protection on the screen of a type Corning Gorilla Glass version V The screen supports more than one mode, since it supports the 3.0 reading mode and the Sunlight 3.0 screen, in addition to its compatibility with the function HDR10.
- It comes with a solid 128GB UFS 3.1 memory capacity with a random 8GB LPDDR5 type memory capacity.
- In terms of performance, the phone comes with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 7 nano technology, with an Adreno 650 graphics processor. The processor is the same as in the Mi 10 and Oppo Find X2 Pro.
- The front camera comes with a 20 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, with a Samsung S5K3T2 sensor.
- The front camera supports video recording in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports recording in HD quality of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second. second.
- The rear camera is prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 64 megapixel camera with an F / 1.9 lens slot, with a Sony IMX682 sensor, which is the main camera, and the second camera comes with a 13 megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. Camera-wise, the third comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for micro photography, plus a single LED flash.
- The rear camera supports 8K video recording at a capture rate of 24 and 30 frames per second. It also supports 4K quality recording with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports recording in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports 720p HD quality photography with a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Regarding slow motion photography, the phone supports 1080p FHD photography at a capture rate of 120, 240 and 960 frames per second, and supports HD quality photos with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture speed of 120 , 240 and 960 frames per second. .
- The external speakers support stereo sound for a highly distinctive stereo sound experience.
- Wi-Fi comes in a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies, in addition to its support for dual-band hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Supports IR Blaster to control electrical devices by phone.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive.
- It supports GPS geolocation and is compatible with other navigation systems such as dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS.
- Means of security and protection in the phone: the phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button with its support for the Face Unlock function.
- xiaomi mi 10t is also compatible with most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and barometric pressure.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C with support for OTG function.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast charging with a power of 33 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the Xiaomi MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in black and silver.
|xiaomi mi 10t|
8 most Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 10T: -
- The weight of the mobile is relatively heavy.
- There is an issue on some phones with the proximity sensor responsible for turning off the screen during calls.
- The camera lens does not support telephoto zoom.
- The rear camera is noticeably prominent on the back of the phone.
- The phone lacks the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space through a memory card. The largest version of the phone has only 128GB of internal space.
- We were expecting the phone to come with an AMOLED display to deliver more outstanding performance.
- Poor selfie camera performance in night photography.
9 most Xiaomi Mi 10T advantages:
- Supports 5G networks.
- Supports 8K quality video recording.
- Supports bulb notifications.
- A very characteristic and modern design with very respectable materials, but one that is easily stamped.
- Stereo sound on-ear headphones for a distinctive audio experience.
- A battery that offers outstanding performance during the day, so you won't need to charge it more than once.
- One of the best and cheapest screens that supports 144Hz to provide a very special performance, but with IPS quality.
- You can control electrical appliances through your phone thanks to the IR Blaster.
- One of the most powerful phones you can get. The processor offers very distinctive performance, especially in heavy games. It is the best processor Qualcomm currently has. It is the cheapest phone currently with this pioneering processor.
Unboxing the Xiaomi Mi 10T case:
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G phone - Pre-installed screen on the phone screen - 33W charging head - USB Type-C cable - Transparent back cover to protect the phone - Metal pin - Instruction manual showing how to use the phone - Port extension type C at 3.5 mm.
Tags: xiaomi mi 10t specifications, xiaomi mi 10t review, xiaomi mi 10t advantages, xiaomi mi 10t disadvantages, xiaomi mi 10t unboxing.