Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro review | Specifications | advantages and Disadvantages
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro|
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro review
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications:
Supports NFC near field communication.
Supports IR Blaster to control electrical appliances.
The phone has dimensions of 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm with an estimated weight of 218 grams.
The durability and quality of the materials used come from the aluminum-framed glass.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro supports two Nano Sim cards.
It is compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G networks.
The phone comes with a DotDisplay hole-shaped screen and comes from an IPS-type LCD with an area of 6.67 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 395 pixels. per inch, and the display supports the highest frequency rate of 144Hz and HDR10 function. Larger on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games on your phone, with a layer of protection from the fifth generation Corning Gorilla Glass with screen support for more than one mode like Reading Mode 3.0 and Sunlight Display 3.0.
It comes with a 256GB UFS 3.1 hard memory with 8GB LPDDR5 random memory.
You cannot increase the storage space with a memory card.
Performance wise, the phone comes with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 7 nano technology with an Adreno 650 graphics processor, which is the same as the regular Xiaomi Mi 10T processor.
The front camera comes with a 20 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, with a Samsung S5K3T2 sensor.
The front camera supports 1080p FHD video recording at 30 frames per second capture rate, and also supports 720p HD video recording at 30 and 120 frames per second capture rate.
The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a precision of 108 pixels, with an F / 1.7 lens slot, with a Samsung HMX sensor, which is the main camera of the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 13 megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for panoramic photography. 5 megapixels, with a F / 2.4 lens slot, for macro photography, plus a single flash. LED.
The rear camera supports 8K quality video recording at a capture rate of 24 and 30 frames per second, and supports 4K quality recording with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports recording in FHD Quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports photography. 720p HD quality with a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
The rear camera also supports slow motion shooting in FHD quality, with a resolution of 1080 pixels, at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second, and also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a speed of capture of 960. frames per second.
The external speakers support stereo sound to ensure a distinctive sound level.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro supports Wi-Fi at frequencies a / b / g / n / ac / ax in addition to its support for dual-band hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct.
Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive.
The means of security and protection on the phone: it supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button with its support for the AI Face Unlock function.
Supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and barometric pressure.
The USB port comes from Type C with its support for OTG to run any USB controller on your phone.
The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast charging with a power of 33 watts.
It comes with the Android 10 operating system with support for the latest Xiaomi MIUI 12 interface.
The phone is available in blue, silver and black.
11 most Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro: -
- Its weight is heavy.
- It doesn't support wireless charging, but this feature is absent from most competing phones at the same price, so no problem!
- It is not resistant to water or dust.
- The panoramic camera does not offer the best performance.
- It does not support 3.5mm headphone port.
- Why was the telephoto zoom camera not used?
- You cannot increase the storage space through a memory card.
- We aspired to come with an AMOLED screen with a 90hz refresh rate, so the AMOLED screen is the favorite of most users.
- The 33W charging speed is good, but we were expecting a faster charger and the phone charges in less than an hour.
- Poor selfie camera performance in night photography.
- The difference between the Mi 10T Pro and the normal one is only the main sensor of the rear camera and the storage space!
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro|
10 Most Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro advantages:
- Supports 8K video recording.
- Support for fifth generation networks.
- Very respectable materials, as usual, of Xiaomi's flagship phones, with a very chic design, but easily stamped.
- Very powerful performance thanks to the pioneering Snapdragon 865 processor and indeed the performance of the phone is excellent to the max.
- One of the best and cheapest LCD screens with a frequency of 144Hz with a respectable high brightness ... and it is one of the fastest screens in its price category.
- The 108MP main rear camera offers a very special performance.
- Supports bulb notifications.
- The battery offers excellent performance during the day, as you will not need to charge it more than once, even with the high frequency running.
- Stereo sound on-ear headphones for a distinctive audio experience.
- You can control electrical appliances through your phone through the IR Blaster.