Samsung Galaxy M32 - Full phone Specifications
Samsung is undoubtedly one of the best companies in the field of smartphones, and it is always interested in the distinctive M category in the mid-range and budget category, which is why it announced its new phone, the Samsung Galaxy M32. Will the success continue? from your previous phone, the Samsung Galaxy M31? The Galaxy M32 comes with a 90Hz AMOLED screen and a large battery, but Samsung used a processor that is not the most powerful, Helio G80.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specifications
- The phone has dimensions of 159.3 x 74 x 8.4 mm with a weight of 180 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- Supports NFC (unconfirmed).
- The durability and quality of the materials that went into making the phone come from all plastic, be it the back or the frame.
- The screen comes in the form of a U-shaped Super AMOLED notch with an area of 6.4 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch, and also supports the new Screen dimensions in 20: 9 aspect ratio plus screen support for 90Hz refresh rate for better gaming performance with dark mode full-screen support.
- The phone is available with a solid 128GB memory capacity with a 6GB random memory capacity.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card in a dedicated port.
- Performance wise, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G80 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor, which is the same as the Samsung Galaxy A32, Infinix Note 8 and Xiaomi Redmi 9 phones.
- The front camera is 20 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the main camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 Lens Slot, which is the camera for wide photography.
- As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography as for the fourth camera it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot. , which is for insulation work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether it is when talking, recording, photographing, etc.
- As for video recording, the phone supports 1080p FHD quality shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes in a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for dual-band hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and is compatible with other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- Means of security and protection: the phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone from the face.
- The phone is compatible with most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope to operate the virtual reality glasses.
- The phone also supports the 3.5mm headphone port.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the last type, Type-C, and it also supports OTG function.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports 25W fast charging, but the phone comes with a 15W charger only in the box (not confirmed).
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
- The phone is available in black, blue and white.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy M32
- It does not support 4K photography.
- The included charging is slow, it would have been better if it came with more power.
- There are phones in the same price category that offer stronger performance with stronger processors from Xiaomi and Realme!
- The bottom edge of the screen is still large and hasn't gotten smaller.
- The shape of the notch on the screen is relatively old.
- External speakers don't provide the best experience in terms of sound power.
- We do not know the reason for the high price of the phone, even though it has the same specifications as the cheaper Samsung Galaxy A32.
- There is no need for the M32 to go down at this price!
Samsung Galaxy M32 advantages
- The battery lasts a long time during the day.
- The fingerprint sensor works quickly because it is integrated with the power button and not under the screen.
- You can use two SIM cards and one memory card at the same time.
- A large Super AMOLED screen supports 90Hz and provides a great experience.
Open the Samsung Galaxy M32 phone case
Samsung Galaxy M32 phone with pre-installed screen - 15W charger - Metal plug - Instruction manual showing how to use the phone - USB Type-C cable.