Samsung Galaxy A72 - Full phone Specifications
Samsung announced the latest Samsung Galaxy A72, the fourth-generation 4G version, which comes to complement the march of its previous brother, the Samsung Galaxy A71, with distinctive new features this year, among which it stands out that it comes with a resistance to water and to IP67 certified powder.
with distinctive rear cameras supporting the OIS optical stabilizer and there is a dedicated lens In addition to a large capacity battery, Samsung did not forget about the large AMOLED screen, which happened to be clocked at 90Hz. Let us know the full specs of the Samsung Galaxy A72 and what are its most important flaws and features, and is it worth buying or not? As follows below.
Samsung Galaxy A72 Specifications
- These are the specifications of the 4G version of the phone officially in Egypt.
- Supports NFC contactless communication.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone is waterproof and dustproof with IP67 certification.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The back of the phone is made of plastic with a matte coating layer that does not show scratches easily.
- The phone has dimensions of 165 x 77.4 x 8.4 mm with an estimated weight of 203 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes from a type of Super AMOLED Plus with an area of 6.7 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 393 pixels per inch, with the screen supporting a screen with dimensions of 20: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, as the screen supports the highest frequency rate of 90Hz , so get a special experience, especially while gaming, with a protective layer of 5th generation Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The phone is available in more than one solid memory and random memory version as follows: -
- - The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- - The second version comes with a solid 256GB UFS 2.1 memory capacity with a random 8GB memory capacity.
- -The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card, up to 1 terabyte, and is installed in place of the second chip.
- In terms of performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphics processor, which is the same processor that we saw previously in the Realme 7 Pro and Oppo Reno 5 4G.
- The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot with support for recording 4K selfie videos.
- The rear camera protrudes slightly from the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the main camera and supports the optical stabilizer. OIS for image stabilization to the maximum extent possible, especially during video recording. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel precision with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for 3X zoom with optical stabilizer. third camera, it comes with 12 megapixel resolution, with F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography.
- As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 5 megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot for macro photography in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports 4K quality video recording with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and the phone also supports recording in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second. .
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
- Wi-Fi comes in a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and is compatible with dual-band Wi-Fi Direct access point.
- It supports GPS geolocation and is compatible with other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Means of security and protection The phone supports a fingerprint sensor built into the screen and also supports the Face Unlock function to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope to operate the virtual reality glasses.
- The phone supports the 3.5mm headphone port.
- External speakers support stereo sound for a distinctive experience.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C and it also supports OTG function.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast charging of 25 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest interface from Samsung, One UI 3.1.
- The phone is available in blue, purple, white, and black.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A72
- The processor offers very acceptable performance, but is at a disadvantage due to its presence in cheaper phones like the Redmi Note 9s.
- It is not compatible with fifth generation networks (not required in Egypt at present).
- The phone does not come with a headset in the box.
- We were hoping that the phone would come with a glass design like its competitors, as the phone would be easy to scratch because it came made of plastic.
- The battery charging speed has not been developed, which is why competing phones exceed the charging capacity.
- A memory card is installed in place of the second chip, as there is no dedicated port for the card.
- High price for the Samsung A72 and we see that the smaller brother Samsung A52 offers the same key features as the A72 at a cheaper price.
Samsung Galaxy A72 Features
- Modern Samsung design.
- Water resistant with an approved certificate (only fresh water resistant, which means resistance to splashing water).
- Distinguished and loud stereo sound from Samsung.
- A quad rear camera that offers very distinctive performance as the main lens supports OIS optical stabilization.
- The phone also supports a dedicated 3X zoom rear camera without losing details in the image.
- Big enough battery for all day.
- AMOLED screen with a small hole in the middle of the screen with a layer of protection in addition to 90Hz to achieve outstanding performance, especially in colors and brightness.
Opening the Samsung Galaxy A72 phone case
Samsung Galaxy A72 phone with pre-installed screen - charger head 25 watt power - USB type C cable - Back cover to protect the phone - Metal plug - Quick start guide manuals - Phone warranty.