Samsung Galaxy A32 - Full phone Specifications
The Galaxy A series is the most important for Samsung in the middle class, and Samsung worked to provide good specifications on its new phone, the Samsung Galaxy A32, highlighting the use of a Super AMOLED screen with support for the highest frequency of 90Hz.
keeping the quality of the FHD + screen, which is a strong feature that we find in the middle class, as well as paying attention to the capacity of the battery as it became 5000 mAh to last longer.
Know the rest of the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A32 and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or are there other competing phones that offer a better experience at a cheaper price? Let's find out through the following as follows.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specifications
- The 4G version of the phone is in Egypt and the Arab world.
- The phone supports two Nnao Sim cards.
- Supports NFC.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone has dimensions of 158.9 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm with a weight of 184 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the phone come from completely plastic, either on the back or on the frame.
- The screen comes in the form of a Water Drop Super AMOLED screen with an area of 6.4 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch, with the use of the rate of higher frequency of 90 Hz to give a very special experience in this way, where you will find better the response and the screen supports dimensions The screen has a ratio of 20: 9 with high brightness in the sun up to 800 nits with a Protection layer of the Fifth generation Corning Gorilla Glass type plus display support for dark mode to turn the entire system black.
- It comes with a solid 128GB memory capacity with a 6GB random memory capacity.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a 1TB memory card.
- Performance wise, the phone comes with a MediaTek processor, which comes with a Mediatek Helio G80 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor, which is the same processor as the Infinix Note 8 and Xiaomi Redmi 9.
- The front camera comes with a 20 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera sticks out slightly from the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the main camera, and the second camera comes with an 8 megapixel camera with F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography.
- As for the third camera, it comes with 5-megapixel precision, with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography.As for the fourth camera, it comes with 5-megapixel resolution, with F / lens slot. 2.4, which is the camera for isolation and portrait work, plus a single LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether it is when talking, recording, photographing, etc.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video recording at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Supports GPS geolocation as well as A-GPS, GLONASS.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- It supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual-band Wi-Fi Direct access point.
- The security and protection means are compatible with the fingerprint sensor and are located at the bottom of the screen. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone from the face.
- The phone is compatible with most other sensors, such as accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
- The phone supports the 3.5mm headphone port.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the latest Type C, with its support for the OTG function.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000mAh and supports a 15W charge.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
- The phone is available in black, white, blue, and purple.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A32
- It would have been better if the charging power was higher than 15 watts.
- Poor performance of the fingerprint embedded in the display.
- The bottom edge of the screen is large and it would have been better if it were reduced, and the shape of the screen notch is relatively old.
- The back of the phone is easily scratched and fingerprints are taken due to the fact that it is made of plastic, so we aspire to have a better design.
- It does not support 4K video recording.
- The processor does not provide the strongest performance in its class, as found in cheaper phones like the Xiaomi Redmi 9, but it still offers acceptable performance as a whole.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Features
- A large battery that lasts a long time during the day.
- Good camera performance, but only in bright light.
- A large AMOLED screen with FHD + quality, and the advantage is that it supports 90Hz, which provides a distinctive experience in its price category.
- Simple and lightweight design.
Open the Samsung Galaxy A32 phone case
Samsung Galaxy A32 phone - 15 W charger - Type C USB cable - Instructions and warranty manual showing how to use the phone - Metal plug.