IPhone SE 2020 Specifications | advantages and disadvantages
Apple announced its latest phone, the iPhone SE 2020, to complete the march of the previous version, the iPhone SE in 2016, to be the second generation of the phone, through which Apple can restore memories again and at the same time at a cost. economic.
phone compared to your other phones. The screen comes in the old form and the small size that we are used to from Apple with large borders with a fingerprint sensor on the front, like the iPhone 8, and this design and shape is no longer available from the iPhone generation. X, but Apple's addition to the iPhone SE 2020 is the A13 Bionic processor, which is the fastest processor at the time of its descent and is the iPhone 11 Pro Max processor with the best cameras, as usual for Apple.
The camera, although it is a single camera and with precision is not the best, but you find a lot of detail in the images.
The company maintains the advantage of the phone by making it small and the performance is stronger, so let's go through the full specifications of the Apple iPhone SE 2020 ?! What are its main advantages and disadvantages below? Is it worth buying and being Apple's most powerful and cheapest phone this year or not?
IPhone SE 2020 Specifications
- Supports NFC near field communication.
- The phone has dimensions of 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm with a light weight of 148 grams.
- The phone comes with materials and build quality that come from glass with an aluminum frame.
- The phone comes with a water and dust resistance of IP67 up to one meter under water for half an hour.
- The phone supports two SIM cards, where the first SIM comes from the nano sim type.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the old Retina IPS LCD type dimensions with an area of 4.7 inches, so the screen is smaller than the iPhone 11 screen and comes in HD + quality with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels at a density of 326 pixels per inch The screen supports the old 16: 9 display dimensions with a protective layer Ion-reinforced glass and oleophobic coating are the same screen as the previous Apple iPhone 8.
- The phone comes with more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows: -
- The first version comes with a solid 64GB memory capacity with a 3GB random memory capacity.
- The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with a random memory capacity of 3 GB.
- The third version comes with a solid 256GB memory capacity with a 3GB random memory capacity.
- The solid memory comes from the NVMe type and the random memory is from the LPDDR4 type.
- The phone does not support the ability to increase storage space, as Apple tends to do on all of its phones.
In terms of performance, it comes with the same Apple A13 Bionic processor with 7 nano technology with a quad-core Apple GPU graphics processor to run efficiently and at high speed.
It is the same processor as the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max .. This processor is excellent and is the best processor in 2019.
- The front camera comes with a 7 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, and the front camera supports 2nd generation Smart HDR to provide better images.
- The rear camera comes with a single camera that protrudes slightly from the back of the phone and comes with 12 megapixel resolution with an F / 1.8 lens slot and supports OIS optical stabilization and up to 5x digital zoom with camera stand for isolation.
- The portrait also works with a quad-type LED flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
As for 4K video recording with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 24, 30 and 60 frames per second, it also supports 1080p FHD recording at a capture rate of 30, 60, 120 and 240 frames. per second .. Stereo sound is recorded in the videos, which produces a high quality sound for high quality videos Excellent picture as usual in Apple.
Supports stereo headphones. The call headset works with the bottom speaker for excellent sound quality.
Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
- Wi-Fi supports a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies, in addition to its support for dual-band hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and is compatible with other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS.
Means of security and protection:
- The phone is compatible with the fingerprint sensor and comes in the front and works in a touch way, as it is integrated with the main Start menu button, it is the same as the button on the iPhone 8, but with the absence of 3D Touch.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and barometric pressure.
As for the voice assistant, it comes with Apple's usual Siri assistant and supports all languages, including Arabic, in addition to its support for Apple's FaceTime and iMessage.
- It does not support the 3.5mm headphone port and the USB port is used for EarPods.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the old and usual Apple Lightning.
- As for the operating system, it comes with iOS 13.
- As for the 1821 mAh battery, it charges to 50% in half an hour and comes with a charging power of 18 watts and also supports wireless charging ... but the charger connected to the phone is only 5 watts, and you can buy an 18 watt charger.
- The phone is available in red, white and black.
Disadvantages of mobile phone iPhone SE 2020
Old design with very large borders.
A small screen is not up to par with the competition now and it would have been better to come with a larger screen.
It does not support the ability to install a memory card, and this is the usual Apple way.
It does not support the 3.5mm headphone port, so you cannot charge the phone and install the headphones at the same time.
The 18W fast charger does not come in the phone box and must be purchased separately, as it did on the iPhone 8.
It lacks a wide-angle lens ... but that's fine due to Apple's low price.
Double the battery compared to the competition of Android phones.
IPhone SE 2020 advantages
The phone is officially water and dust resistant.
The cheapest iPhone you can get in 2020.
Supports 4K photography with excellent quality and details.
The cameras offer excellent performance as expected from Apple as it offers the best cameras.
You can charge the phone in no time thanks to its support for fast charging and wireless charging.
It's compatible with the fingerprint sensor that we missed and didn't expect to see again, and it works fast.
It offers very strong performance thanks to Apple's pioneering processor that we recently saw in the iPhone 11 series.
Apple has the advantage of supporting its phones in terms of basic system updates with a minimum of 4 years, unlike Google for only two years.
Opening the iPhone SE 2020 phone case
iPhone SE 2020 - 5W Charger Head - Lightning USB Cable - Instruction and Warranty Booklet - Metal Plug - EarPods and comes with a Lightning port.
Mobile price last update 12-23-2020
IPhone SE 2020 Price
The price is approximately £ 8,000 for the 64GB version and approximately £ 9,200 for the 128GB version.