IPhone 12 Mini Specifications | advantages and disadvantages
Apple announced that the iPhone 12 series will be the iPhone 12 Mini, the cheapest version this year, and that it will be the smallest version of the iPhone 12, to be the first experience for the first time in the history of the company when making a phone.
with lower specs. to get the lowest possible cost to suit all users in the business with Make the phone excellently compatible with the same power as the leading devices in the series.
The phone comes with the leading Apple A14 Bionic processor with the use of Apple's best screen, the Super Retina XDR OLED, to achieve the best performance with the best possible view of screen use.
Tell us the rest of the full specifications of the iPhone 12 mini And what are its biggest pros and cons, and does it deserve to be the best phone this year, or is it just a new addition to the series? Let's get to know it in the following way.
IPhone 12 Mini Specifications
- The phone supports NFC near field communication.
- The phone supports two SIM cards and comes from a Nano Sim type and an eSim type.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used to make the phone come from glass with an aluminum frame and frame.
- The phone has dimensions of 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.4 mm with a weight of 135 grams.
- The phone is waterproof and dustproof with IP68 certification to be resistant for 30 minutes up to 20 feet under water.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch, since it comes from a type of Super Retina XDR OLED with an area of 5.4 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, at a pixel density. 476 pixels per inch The screen is made of oleophobic coating, in addition to anti-scratch glass, and the screen supports HDR10 and True Tone technology.
- The phone is available in more than one solid memory and random memory version as follows: -
- The first version is available with a solid 64 GB NVMe memory capacity with 4 GB of RAM.
- The second version is available with a solid 128 GB NVMe memory capacity with 4 GB of RAM.
- The third version is available with a solid 256GB NVMe memory with 4GB of RAM.
- Unfortunately, you cannot increase the storage space with a memory card.
- Performance wise, although the phone is the cheapest and smallest version of the iPhone 12 series, Apple still wants to use the same newer and more powerful processor, the Apple A14 Bionic with 5 nano technology, with Apple graphics 4-core GPU. . processor.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- The front camera The first camera comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot. As for the second camera, it is a 3D SL camera to work the isolation and unlock the phone with your face, and Apple calls it the TrueDepth.
- The rear camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 1.6 lens slot, which is the main camera and supports the optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for wide photography with a four-LED flash.
- The phone supports 4K video recording with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 24, 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports 1080p FHD photography at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports 720p HD photography at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, the second.
In addition to the phone's support for slow motion recording in FHD quality, 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second.
- Phone Supported Security and Protection Methods: Supports Face ID function and works safely and completely without the slightest problem.
With its support for most other sensors like accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, barometric pressure and compass.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound and are also Dolby Atmos compatible for a better audio experience than usual.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation in addition to its support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports Wi-Fi at frequencies a / b / g / n / ac / ax and supports dual-band hotspot.
- The USB port comes from the old type, the Lightning.
- The battery size is 2227 mAh, and the battery lasts for 15 hours, plays video by phone for 10 hours, plays online video for 10 hours, and plays audio and music for up to 50 hours.
- The phone supports 20W fast charging ( sold separately) Supports 15W wireless charging via MagSafe (sold separately).
- The phone comes with the latest Apple iOS 14 operating system.
- The phone is available in blue, green, red, white, and black.
Disadvantages of the iPhone 12 Mini
- The phone box does not come with (charger or headphones)
- The size of the battery is very small and barely completes a day of use.
- We expected the display to support higher frequencies, such as 90Hz or 120Hz, like competing phones currently on the market.
- The phone does not support the 3.5mm headphone port, and this is normal for major phones.
Features of the iPhone 12 Mini
- The phone is water and dust resistant with IP68 certification.
- The phone supports wireless charging.
- The weight of the phone is light to carry and use with one hand, especially with the very small dimensions.
- Supports 4K shooting at up to 60 frames per second.
- Unmistakable cameras, Apple is the best in the field of cameras.
- Ceramic Shield mounts provide 4x better protection in the event of a fall.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to provide a better than normal audio experience.
- The OLED Super Retina XDR display provides a distinctive experience, whether in terms of color saturation or sharpness of details, with better edge exploitation.
- You will get the strongest performance this year thanks to the Apple A14 Bionic processor, which is the leading and most powerful processor of this year, as you will be able to run any game, no matter how heavy it is on your phone, in a great way. conduct.
- Overall, the iPhone 12 Mini is the bargain for this year, so there is no compromise on the phone's hardware compared to the more expensive phones in the same series.
Open the iPhone 12 Mini case
Mini iPhone 12 phone with IOS 14 operating system - Metal plug - Instruction manual showing how to use the phone - Lightning USB cable.
Learn more about the latest version, iPhone 13 Mini.
Mobile price last update 09-15-2021
IPhone 12 Mini Price:
The global price is $ 600 for the lowest 64GB version, $ 650 for the 128GB version, and $ 750 for the 256GB version.