iPhone 11 Pro Max Specifications | advantages and disadvantages
Apple released its three phones, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, so the Max version is the best and most expensive in all respects, and as an update to the previous Apple phone, the iPhone XS Max, it is It has improved the screen brightness and the trend of Haptic Touch instead of 3D Touch and Apple calls the screen the Super Retina XDR screen on the OLED screen, and it comes in the same area as the previous XS MAX for the screen with the stronger performance thanks to the A13 Bionic processor, which is better than the Huawei Kirin 980 processor and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, but still with 7 nano technology, like the previous generation, the A12 Bionic, with the addition of a third rear camera , and the improvement of the front camera to be better, both in terms of image quality and Face ID response. In all aspects we are going to know it in the following way.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Specifications
- The phone has dimensions of 158 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm with an estimated weight of 226 grams.
- The phone supports IP68 water and dust resistance up to 4 meters underwater for half an hour.
- The durability and build quality used in the phone come from glass with an aluminum frame.
- The phone supports two SIM cards, where the first SIM comes from the Nano Sim type and the second is from the eSIM type
- The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a large notch like the previous iPhone X and the screen comes from a Super Retina XDR OLED type like the iPhone 11 Pro, but with a screen with a larger area, where the screen comes with a Resolution of 6 , 5 inches of 1125 x 2436 pixels at a speed of 458 pixels per inch and is compatible with the screen The new 19.5: 9 screen dimensions and there is an oleophobic coating on the screen, in addition to the compatibility with the screen, and the HDR10 function, it is the same as the iPhone XS Max screen with a notable increase in screen brightness to become better than before, in addition to the move away from 3D Touch and the direction to Haptic Touch for being the best direction to improve screen response.
- The phone comes with more than one version of solid memory and random memory, as follows: -
- The first version comes with a solid 64GB memory capacity with a random 4GB memory capacity.
- The second version comes with a solid 256GB memory capacity with a 4GB random memory capacity.
- The third version comes with a solid 512GB memory with a 4GB random memory.
- It does not support the possibility of increasing the space using an external memory card, as is usual in all versions of Apple.
Performance wise, the phone comes with Apple's latest processor, the A13 Bionic, outperforming all phones currently on the market.
- The front camera comes with a 12 megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
The front camera supports Animoji and Memoji photography, in addition to its support for slow motion photography with a TOF 3D secondary camera for isolation and facial printing.
The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the main camera.
As for the second camera, it comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot for telephoto photography and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the third camera, it comes with a precision of 12 megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot for ultra-wide photography with a four-LED flash.
The cameras also support night mode photography and panoramic photography with a resolution of up to 63 megapixels, which is the same as the cameras on the iPhone 11 Pro.
- The phone supports an additional microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
The phone supports 4K video recording with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 24, 30 and 60 frames per second.
It also supports 1080p FHD photography at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
It also supports 720p HD photography at a capture rate of 30 frames per second As for slow motion photography, the phone supports 1080p FHD quality shooting at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second, in addition to its cinematic video and time-lapse support.
- External speakers come with stereo sound and the phone also supports Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital Plus audio technologies.
- Security means: The phone is unlocked by Apple's Face ID, with a significant development over the previous generation of the iPhone XS MAX.
- The phone is compatible with Most other sensors as it is compatible with accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometric pressure and gyroscope sensor.
- As for Wi-Fi, it supports a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies with its support for dual band, hotspot and Bluetooth is compatible with the latest version of the fifth version, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max supports GPS geolocation in addition to its support for A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the traditional Apple type, as it comes from the Lightning type.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh. It is the largest battery currently in the iPhone series. The battery supports 18W fast charging and also supports wireless charging.
- The phone is available in four colors: green, white, gold, and black.
Disadvantages of the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
The weight of the phone is heavy.
The phone still comes with the traditional Lightning USB port.
The phone does not support the 3.5mm headphone port.
Because the phone is made of glass and its heavy weight, it breaks more easily.
The notch shape is relatively old and the 64GB minimum storage space had to be replaced by at least 128GB.
without changes Radical aside from the screen size and battery capacity only compared to the iPhone 11 Pro.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max advantages
The design of the back of the phone for cameras is good and fine.
The charger in the box supports 18W fast charging, unlike the iPhone 11.
Sound now supports Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital Plus technology.
You'll get the fastest performance thanks to the energy-saving A13 Bionic processor.
The phone comes IP68 certified against water and dust, up to 4 meters underwater for 30 minutes.
More than excellent performance for cameras in general, and night mode has been added to provide images free of noise and distortion.
The largest battery capacity of the iPhone series so far with an improvement in battery life of approximately 5 hours compared to the previous generation of the iPhone XS Max.
The OLED Super Retina XDR display with a density of 458 pixels per inch will guarantee you the best performance with a more than excellent brightness under direct light.
Opening the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max case
IPhone 11 Pro Max phone - charging head and fast charging support - Lightning USB connection - Lightning wired headphones - metal plug - warranty and instructions.
Mobile price last update 04-14-2021
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Price
Prices in Egyptian stores are roughly £ 17,600 for the lowest 64GB version and £ 18,600 for the 256GB version.