Specifications, advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A02 phone
Samsung announced its new phone, the Samsung Galaxy A02, to compete in the budget category and serve as a development for its previous phone, the Samsung Galaxy A01, where the specifications were relatively up-to-date.
During the day, let's get to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A02, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying, or there are other competing phones that offer a better experience at a cheaper price, so let's go over that. as follows.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Specifications
- The radio is FM compatible.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The durability and quality of the materials used to make the phone come from plastic.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone has dimensions of 164 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm with an estimated weight of 206 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the form of a drop of water of the PLS IPS type with an area of 6.5 inches, with HD + quality, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch, and Supports screen dimensions in a 20: 9 ratio to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games on the phone screen with full screen support for dark mode to turn the phone completely black .
- The solid memory comes with a capacity of 32 GB of type eMMC 5.1 with 3 GB of random memory.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card in a separate port.
- Performance wise, the phone comes with a MediaTek MT6739W processor with 28 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8100 graphics processor, which is the same as the previous Samsung Galaxy A01 Core.
- The front camera comes with a 5 megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a dual camera, which protrudes slightly from the back of the phone, and the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera, which is the main camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2 megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography with a single LED flash.
- It supports video recording in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports recording in HD quality of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone supports the 3.5mm headphone port.
- It supports Bluetooth version 5.1 with its support for A2DP function.
- Wi-Fi comes with b / g / n frequencies, in addition to its support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- It supports GPS geolocation and is compatible with other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS.
- Security and protection sensors on the phone: Supports Face Unlock function to unlock the phone from the face.
- Supports accelerometer and proximity sensor.
- The USB port comes from Micro USB version II.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with a power of 7 watts.
- The phone is available in black, blue, gray, and red.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A02
- It lacks support for the fingerprint sensor.
- The USB port is the old type instead of the type C.
- It is not compatible with the compass sensor, so it will not be able to know the directions.
- It will take a long time to charge the phone due to the low charging capacity.
- The processor is very old and not the best in its price category at the moment.
- The phone does not support the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
Samsung Galaxy A02 advantages
- Supports 4G networks.
- A large battery is enough to run for a long time during the day.
- A large notch screen provides a good experience.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and one memory card at the same time.
- Although the phone is made of plastic, it is of very good quality, as is usual for Samsung.
- It comes with the full Android 10 operating system, not the Go version, with the latest interface from Samsung, One UI 2.0.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy A02 phone case
Samsung Galaxy A02 with pre-installed display - 7W charging head - Micro USB cable - Protective back case - Quick start guides - Phone warranty