Specifications, advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy M62 phone
After the great success of the Samsung M51 phone, Samsung decided to launch a new phone with the same features, but with a stronger processor, as it officially announced its latest phone, the Samsung Galaxy M62, which arrives with excellent performance thanks to Samsung.
Exynos 9825 processor with the use of a large AMOLED screen, so that you get a very distinctive visual and brightness experience, as usual in Samsung's M series, so we are going to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy M62 phone, what are they its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not, as follows:
Samsung Galaxy M62 Specifications
- The phone supports NFC contactless communication.
- The phone supports FM radio.
- The phone has dimensions of 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm with a weight of 218 grams.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used to make the phone come from completely plastic, either on the back or on the frame.
- The screen comes in the shape of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes from the Super AMOLED Plus type, which is preferred by many, since the screen comes with an area of 6.7 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a pixel density of 393 pixels per inch, with the screen supporting 20: 9 screen dimensions to display the largest possible content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, thanks to the very good use of phone edges with dark mode full screen support, AMOLED screen colors are the best, especially black.
- AIt comes with a solid 128GB memory capacity with 8GB random memory capacity.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card in a separate port.
- In terms of performance, the phone comes with a processor from Samsung itself, where the Exynos 9825 type with 7 nano technology comes from with a Mali-G76 MP12 graphics processor.
- The processor is the same as in the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, which provided a very special experience.
- The front camera comes with a 32 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera protrudes slightly from the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the main camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography.
- As for the third camera, it comes with 5 megapixels with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. for the fourth camera, it comes with 5 megapixels with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portrait work, plus a single LED flash.
- The phone supports 4K video recording with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD Quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Supports 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Wi-Fi comes in a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and is compatible with dual-band Wi-Fi Direct access point.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
- It is compatible with GPS geolocation, as well as other A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS navigation systems.
- Means of security and protection: the phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone from the face.
- It is also compatible with most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope to use virtual reality glasses on the phone.
- The USB port comes from Type C and supports OTG function.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 7000 mAh with support for fast charging with a power of 25 watts, plus you can use the phone as a power bank.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest interface from Samsung, One UI 3.1.
- The phone is available in green, gray and blue.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy M62
- The rate of overheating of the phone is much higher than usual.
- Although the phone comes from plastic, its weight is heavy due to the huge battery.
- We expected the phone to come with glass materials.
- It does not support any high screen frequency like 90Hz or 120Hz, unlike its competitors. In the same category are the Oppo Reno 5 with a 90Hz AMOLED screen and the Samsung A52 with a 90Hz AMOLED screen.
- The phone lacks powerful features in the middle class, such as stereo sound or protection against water.
- It does not come with the phone case and earphones.
- In general, the improvements that came in the Samsung M62 for the Samsung M51 are the use of a stronger processor in the M62 and a different design.
- With the launch of the Samsung A52 and A72 phones, featuring AMOLED displays with a high 90 Hz refresh rate, stereo sound, optical stabilizer on the rear camera, and water-repellent protection.
- The Samsung M62 will only surpass them in performance thanks to the leading processor and huge 7000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M62 advantages
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and one memory card at the same time.
- Modern design and different from previous Galaxy M series designs.
- The cameras offer a very good experience, be it the front or rear camera.
- It comes with Android 11 with the latest interface from Samsung, as found on its flagship phones.
- The processor offers a very distinctive performance as it is one of Samsung's most powerful processors in the middle class.
- A fingerprint sensor in the power button works great for those who don't like the fingerprint built into the display.
- The large AMOLED screen is very distinctive, it is one of the best displays among the competitors, even in direct sunlight, but it lacks 90 Hz.
- The battery offers outstanding performance due to its giant size with its support for fast charging with a power of 25 watts, so you can charge it in about 100 minutes .. I hope the charger is faster than previous generations!
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy M62 phone
Samsung Galaxy M62 phone - 25W charger - USB Type-C cable - Instruction and warranty booklet - Metal pin.