Specifications, advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A52 phone + unboxing of the Galaxy A52
Samsung announced its new phone, the Samsung Galaxy A52, the fourth generation 4G version, to join the A series and continue the success of the previous version, Samsung Galaxy A51, with better design and specifications, as has the precision of the rear cameras. It has been increased with its support for the OIS optical stabilizer with attention to performance.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 8 nano technology was used instead of weak Exynos processors with increasing the frequency of the AMOLED screen to 90 Hz. The phone also comes with water resistance.
Let us know the rest of the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A52 and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or would you like phones? Other competitors offer a better experience than it, so let us find out about that through the following.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Specifications
- Supports NFC contactless communication.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with IP67 certification.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The back of the phone is made of plastic with a matte coating layer that does not show scratches easily.
- The phone has dimensions of 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm with an estimated weight of 189 grams.
- The phone comes with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch, with support for the highest refresh rate of 90Hz for a smoother performance, with screen support for 20: 9 aspect ratio. To display more content on the phone screen, whether while gaming or watching videos, with a layer of protection of the fifth generation Corning Gorilla Glass type with the support screen for dark mode and works in a fully compatible way.
- The phone comes with more solid memory and random memory as follows: -
- - The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
2. - The second version comes with a solid 256GB UFS 2.1 memory capacity with a random 8GB memory capacity.
3. - The phone supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card up to 1 terabyte and is installed in place of the second chip.
- Performance wise, the phone comes with a Qualcomm processor, which comes from the Snapdragon 720G type with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Oppo Reno 5 4G and the Samsung A72.
- The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot with support for recording 4K selfie videos.
- The rear camera protrudes slightly from the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the main camera and supports the optical stabilizer. OIS for installation to the greatest extent possible.
- As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a precision of 5 megapixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with 5-megapixel precision, with an F / 2.4 lens aperture, which is for isolation and portrait work, plus a single-LED flash.
- The phone supports 4K quality video recording with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports recording in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second, and can convert any clip of the video into a still image through 4K video capture.
- Supports an additional microphone to isolate noise.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
- Wi-Fi comes in a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for dual-band hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and is compatible with other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS to determine the location accurately and quickly.
- Security and protection means on the phone: the phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen with its support for the Face Unlock function to unlock the phone from the face.
- The phone is compatible with most other sensors, such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope.
- As for the external speakers, they support stereo sound to provide a distinctive audio experience.
- Supports 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C with support for OTG function.
- The battery comes with a 4500 mAh capacity with support for 25 watts fast charging (the charger included in the box is 15 watts).
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest interface from Samsung, One UI 3.1.
- The phone is available in blue, purple, white, and black.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A52
- We were hoping that it would come with a glass design like its competitors.
- A memory card is installed in place of the second chip.
- The phone does not come with a headset in the box.
- The processor offers very acceptable performance, but its downside is that it is found in cheaper phones, but I don't mind using it.
- Samsung still doesn't offer the fastest charger (15W in the box), as most competing phones offer faster chargers.
- Weak Wi-Fi reception if the router is far from the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A52 advantages
- Water and dust resistant (only fresh water resistant, which means resistance to splashing water).
- Supports 4K quality video recording.
- Distinctive design with Samsung.
- A distinctive rear camera that supports the OIS optical stabilizer.
- The weight of the mobile is adequate and its dimensions in the hand are easy to use with one hand.
- The external speakers support stereo sound, providing a distinctive audio experience.
- A large Super AMOLED display that offers a very distinctive experience in terms of colors and brightness, with its support for the highest frequency rate of 90Hz.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy A52
Samsung Galaxy A52 phone with a Mousbak-shaped display - 15W charging head - USB Type-C cable - Back cover to protect the phone - Metal plug - Quick start guide booklets - Phone warranty.