samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g full specification, advantages and disadvantages
Samsung announced its new S series phones, to announce the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G and Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, so the Ultra version is the highest version in specifications and price.
Leading specs to serve as the development and upgrade of your previous phone The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra comes with a very distinctive design, so let's get acquainted with the rest of the full specs of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, and what are its most important . advantages and disadvantages, is it worth buying or not? Or are there other competing phones that offer better specs and a better experience, so let's find out through the following?
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Specifications
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports the NFC function and is compatible with the Samsung S Pen.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G networks.
- The S21 Ultra has dimensions of 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm and a weight of 228 grams.
- The phone is waterproof and dustproof with IP68 certification under water up to one and a half meters for 30 minutes.
- The materials that were used to make the phone come with a Gorilla Vects protected glass back with a Valaltra metal aluminum frame, the leading version of the S21 series.
- The screen comes in the shape of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes from a type of Dynamic AMOLED 2X with a 6.8-inch area with very slight curves at the edges of the screen, which is 1440 x 3200 pixels. at a pixel density of 516 pixels per inch with the screen support for 20: 9 display dimensions to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games ... etc.
- With screen support for the highest frequency rate of 120Hz for smooth performance (120Hz works with QHD +) With screen support for HDDR10 + function with 3M: 1 contrast ratio to display more colors with brightness up to 1500 lumens with a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer on the phone for the best possible protection on the phone screen.
- The phone is available with a solid 256GB UFS 3.1 type memory capacity with a random 12GB memory capacity.
- The phone does not support the ability to increase storage space using a memory card.
- Performance The phone comes with an Exynos 2100 processor produced by Samsung itself with 5 nano technology, it is the same technology as the Snapdragon 888 and Kirin 9000 for very strong performance, whether in daily tasks or heavy games, where Samsung announced that the processor is 30% more powerful than the Exynos 990 and with better power supply for the most powerful performance possible.
- The front camera comes with a 40 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 108 megapixel main camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot with its support for the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it is the camera for panoramic photography, and it comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- As for the third camera, it is for close zoom and it comes with a 10 megapixel camera with a slot for F / 2.4 lens and supports OIS optical stabilizer and supports real zoom up to 3X Real zoom up to 10X and digital zoom up to 100X, in addition to the laser autofocus.
- The phone supports 3 microphones to isolate noise and noise, whether it is speaking, photographing, recording ... etc.
- The phone supports 8K video recording at a capture rate of 24 frames per second, and supports 4K quality recording at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second, and supports FHD quality recording at a rate of captures 30, 60 and 240 frames per second and also supports HD quality shooting at a capture rate of 960 frames per second.
- External speakers come with stereo sound for a distinctive stereo sound experience.
- Wi-Fi comes in a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies and supports dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. It also supports Wi-Fi 6E.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and is compatible with other navigation systems like A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO for faster and more accurate geolocation.
- Security and protection means that the phone supports: It is compatible with the fingerprint sensor, it is integrated into the screen and works using ultrasonic waves, like the previous Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, in addition to the phone being compatible with Face Unlock. function to unlock the phone by the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors: accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass, and barometric pressure.
- You can share your files on your computer via Samsung DeX for a better viewing and usage experience. It is also compatible with the Bixby voice assistant.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C with support for OTG function.
- The battery comes with a 5000 mAh capacity with support for 25-watt fast charging, 15-watt wireless charging, and 4.5-watt reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest interface from Samsung, One UI 3.1.
- The phone is available in black and silver.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- It lacks support for the 3.5mm headphone jack, and this is normal for flagship phones.
- It will take some time to get used to carrying the phone and its heavy weight.
- The charging head is not included in the phone box and will need to be purchased separately, and the headphones are not included in the box either.
- The charging speed has been reduced to just 25 watts, instead of the 45 watts of the previous S20 Ultra.
- It does not support installing a memory card and you may not need it because the phone space is 256GB.
A big overhang for the rear camera, as usual.
Samsung GalaXy S21 Ultra 5G disadvantages
- Supports 8K video recording.
- The only phone in the series that supports the S-Pen, but unfortunately you will buy it for an additional amount because it does not come with the phone and it will be placed in special Samsung cases (in the pre-booking period, it will take the case with you). the free pen).
- The only phone in the series with 12GB of RAM to ensure more applications are open simultaneously.
- Very powerful cameras, either front or rear, as they are the most distinguished in 2021 in taking photos and videos, as well as zoom lenses with strong real performance.
- The processor offers great performance, be it in daily tasks or heavy gaming ... but it still doesn't beat the Snapdragon 888 in terms of performance power ... but the Samsung processor outperforms in heating and energy savings.
- Premium and luxurious manufacturing materials and a unique design.
- The AMOLED screen offers a distinctive experience, as is usual for Samsung in its latest phones, in addition to its QHD + resolution, with its support for the highest frequency of 120Hz, with very high brightness and an excellent contrast ratio.
- It comes with the latest Android 11 OS with the latest Samsung One UI.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound which provides a very good audio experience.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Phone Case Unlock
Glued Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - USB Type-C Cable - Metal Pin - Instruction Manual and Phone Warranty