Samsung Galaxy S21 5G - Full phone Specifications
At its official conference, Samsung announced its new phones, the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G and the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, to be the lowest version in specifications and price, the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, and for Being the development and update phone of the previous version, the Samsung Galaxy S20, where the design language changed to be significantly better with the use of Samsung's most powerful processor, the Exynos 2100
There are other competing phones that achieve better performance at a cheaper price. Let's learn about that through the following.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Specifications
- The phone supports NFC.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G networks.
- The phone comes with IP68 water and dust resistance up to one and a half meters for 30 minutes.
- The phone is available in dimensions of 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 171 grams.
- The phone is available in plastic construction materials with an aluminum frame.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen, a Dynamic AMOLED 2X, with an area of 6.2 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 421 pixels per inch. , with the screen supporting the new 20: 9 display dimensions to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos. Or playing games, in addition to supporting the screen at the highest frequency of 120Hz for a better and smoother performance in addition to the presence of a layer of protection on the phone screen of the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus type for the best possible protection against breakage and scratches, stronger than previous versions.
- The phone is available with a solid memory capacity of 128GB with type UFS 3.1 with a random memory capacity of 8GB.
- The phone does not support the ability to increase storage space using a memory card.
- In terms of performance, it comes from the Exynos 2100 type with 5 nano technology, it is the same processor found in the most expensive phones, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G and the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G .. This processor supports fifth generation networks .
- The front camera is 10 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple, where the first camera comes with a 12 megapixel main camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot with support for the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it is a camera for wide photography, which comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- As for the third camera, it is The zoom camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot and supports OIS and supports 3X digital and true zoom. up to 30X zoom, plus an LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- It supports 8K video recording at a capture rate of 24 frames per second, as well as 4K recording at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second, and supports HD photography at a capture rate of 960 frames per second. second.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound.
- Wi-Fi supports a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies, in addition to its support for dual-band hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
- It supports GPS geolocation, as well as other A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO navigation systems.
- Means of security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint and comes at the bottom of the screen and works by ultrasonic sound waves. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone from the face.
- The phone also supports the Samsung Bixby voice assistant and supports many languages as well as Samsung DeX.
- The phone supports most other sensors: accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass, and barometric pressure.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C, in addition to its support for OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
- The battery supports 25W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and 4.5W reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest interface from Samsung, One UI 3.1.
- The phone is available in gray, white, purple and pink (purple and pink with gold frame).
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- It does not support the 3.5mm headphone port, and this is normal for major phones.
- The charger head is not attached to the phone case and is purchased separately. The headphones They are also not included in the box.
- The 128GB storage space just for a flagship Android phone can be relatively small.
- It does not support the possibility of increasing the space by installing a memory card.
- The high-resolution QHD + on the Samsung S20 has been dropped and the resolution has been converted to just FHD +.
- Of course, plastic materials are not luxurious ... but they are practical in case of crashes ... and this phone is the only one in the series that withstands more crashes in exchange for less luxury.
- Battery charging speed is not developed
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Features
- Supports 8K video recording.
- The cameras have not been developed enough, but they still offer outstanding performance.
- The weight of the phone is light, making it easy to carry and use easily. It is the smallest and lightest phone in the series for lovers of small phones.
- It supports wireless charging, but its speed has not developed.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound which provides a very good audio experience.
- The AMOLED display that supports 120Hz provides highly saturated colors with sharp text in a distinctive way ... but only with FHD + precision.
- A powerful processor, it is the same as that of the S21 Ultra and S21 Plus, so we expect a very special performance.
- Comes with latest Android 11 OS with Samsung One UI 3.1 interface A favorite of many.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Case Unlock
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G phone with pre-installed screen - USB Type C cable - Metal plug - Quick start guide manuals and phone warranty.