Samsung Galaxy A12 - Full phone Specifications
Samsung tried to deviate from the norm in terms of design on the Samsung Galaxy A12 phone, as it comes with a plastic back, but anti-fingerprint being the development of its previous phone, the Samsung Galaxy A11, where the number and precision of Las Cameras have been increased significantly with the increase in battery capacity to ensure that the phone is used as long as possible.
Throughout the day, let us know the rest of the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A12 and what are its most important advantages. and disadvantages as follows, and is it worth buying or are there other competing phones at the same price? Let's review it as follows.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Specifications
- The phone has dimensions of 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 205 grams.
- The materials used to make the phone come from plastic, as is customary in this category, with a layer of anti-fingerprint coating.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch and comes from a PLS IPS type with an area of 6.5 inches, with HD quality, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, with a pixel density of 264 pixels, and supports screen dimensions. in a 20: 9 ratio to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while playing or watching daytime video on the phone.
- The phone is available in more than one solid memory and random memory version as follows: -
- - The first version comes with 64GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 4GB random memory.
- The second version comes with 128GB of solid eMMC 5.1 memory with 4GB of random memory.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card, up to 1TB.
- Performance wise, it comes with a MediaTek processor, which comes from the Helio P35 type with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Oppo A54 and Huawei Y6s. The phone is not the most powerful in terms of gaming performance if you want it.
- The front camera comes with an 8 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 48 megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot, which is the main camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 5 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 Lens Slot, which is the camera for wide photography.
- As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with a slot The F / 2.4 lens, which is for macro photography, as for the fourth camera, comes with a 2-megapixel resolution, with an F / lens slot. 2.4, which is for isolation and portrait work, plus a single flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- The phone supports video recording in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports recording in HD quality of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 compatible with A2DP, LE.
- Wi-Fi comes in b / g / n frequencies with its support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Supports GPS geolocation with support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- The means of security and protection in the phone: the phone is compatible with the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button, in addition to its compatibility with the Face Unlock function.
- It is also compatible with other sensors such as accelerometer and proximity.
- Supports 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone supports the USB port and comes with Type C 2.0.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for charging with a power of 15 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 10 operating system with Samsung One UI 2.5 interface.
- The phone is available in black, white and blue.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A12
- It does not support the notification light.
- The bottom edge of the screen is large and has not been made smaller.
- The thickness of the phone is large due to the large battery, so it will take some getting used to.
- The processor performance is not the strongest at present, as there are strong competing phones like the Xiaomi Redmi 9 and the Infinix Hot 10.
- HD + screen and it would have been better if it came with an FHD + screen at least, or it came in the form of a screen with a hole like the one on the Samsung Galaxy A11.
- The phone does not support the light sensor, so it will not be able to automatically illuminate the screen accurately as it works through the softw are, in addition to its lack of gyro, compass and convergence support.
- The phone does not come with a case or screen, but it does come with headphones.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Features
- Acceptable antifouling design with good plastic materials.
- The USB port comes from the latter type C.
- Solid memory and large random memory are enough for all your files.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and one memory card at the same time.
- The cameras are very acceptable among the competitors.
- A large battery that lasts a long time throughout the day with 15W fast charging and the battery charges in about two and a quarter hours.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
- Good screen brightness in the sun with very acceptable colors for the screen.
Open the Samsung Galaxy A12 phone case
Samsung Galaxy A12 phone - 15W charger - Type C USB cable - Metal plug - Quick start guide manuals - Phone warranty - Headphones.