IPhone 13 Specifications, advantages, disadvantages and price
Apple announced its new phones at its official conference, where it announced the iPhone 13 series to announce four new phones, as announced the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, each version has something that sets it apart. But all versions share in terms of the powerful A15 Bionic processor, which allows you to get the most powerful performance you can get in any smartphone.
IPhone 13 Specifications
- Supports NFC.
- The phone has dimensions of 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 174 grams.
- The phone supports two SIM cards, Nano Sim and eSIM.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used to make the phone come from glass with an aluminum frame.
- The phone is waterproof and dustproof with IP68 certification, so you can put the phone in water up to 20 feet for 30 minutes.
- The display comes from a Super Retina XDR OLED type with an area of 6.1 inches with a resolution of 1170 x 2532 pixels at a pixel density of 457 pixels per inch with support for the screen dimensions of 19.5: 9 to display more content. large on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, in addition to the presence of a coating resistant to fingerprints and oils.On the phone screen there is an oleophobic coating with scratch resistant glass in addition to support for HDR10. with a brightness of 800 lumens under the sun and a maximum brightness of 1200 lumens.
- In terms of performance, the A15 Bionic processor with 5 nano technology was used with an Apple GPU 4 Core quad-core graphics processor.
- The phone is available in more than one solid memory and random memory version as follows: -
- The first version comes with 128GB of NVMe hard memory with 6GB of random memory.
2.The second version comes with 256GB NVMe hard memory with 6GB random memory.
3.The third version comes with 512GB of NVMe hard memory with 6GB of random memory.
- The phone does not support the ability to increase storage space, as is customary at Apple.
- The front camera comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, as for the second camera, it comes with SL 3D precision, which is for isolation and facial printing, and Apple calls it TrueDepth, which we have already seen. previously. on iPhone 12.
- The rear camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 12 megapixel camera with an F / 1.6 lens slot, which is the main camera and supports a new sensor for better images called IBIS. It also has a mechanical sensor stabilization function for better stability and better night photos. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for wide photography, plus phone holder, dual-LED flash, and the company announced that the lens cover of the cameras comes from a sapphire crystal lens cover.
- Video recording in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports video recording in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames. It also supports slow motion photography as it supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone to isolate noise.
- The phone supports external stereo speakers, which provide a distinctive audio experience.
- Wi-Fi comes in a / b / g / n / ac / 6 frequencies, in addition to its support for dual-band hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- It supports GPS geolocation, as well as other A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS navigation systems.
- Means of security and protection: Supports Face ID function to unlock the phone by face, which works with a sensor through the front camera.
- It is also compatible with most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and barometric pressure.
- The USB port comes from the Lightning type.
- Apple did not announce the actual size of the phone's battery, but did announce that the battery runs for two and a half hours longer than the previous iPhone 12.
- The battery supports 20W fast charging, 15W MagSafe wireless charging, and wireless charging with regular 7.5W Qi chargers.
- It comes with the latest Apple operating system, iOS 15.
- The phone is available in more than one color and it's called Apple: pink, blue, night sky (black), starlight (light silver), and red.
Disadvantages of iPhone 13
- The notch is relatively large, even after reducing it by 20%.
- The USB port is still the old lighting type.
- The eSim is not supported by carriers at this time.
- It lacks support for the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The display does not support the highest refresh rate of at least 90 Hz.
- You will need to purchase the fast charger and headphones separately.
- It did not provide a drastic change compared to the previous version, the iPhone 12.
IPhone 13 advantages
- Supports 5G networks.
- The external speakers come with respectable, loud stereo sound.
- Certified water resistant.
- The cameras offer an excellent experience, but nothing new more than the best sensor and better mechanical stability.
- You'll get the most powerful performance possible thanks to the fully developed A15 Bionic processor.
- Latest IOS 15 OS with long time system update guarantee, unlike Android phones.
- The OLED Super Retina XDR display offers a unique experience in terms of brightness and color saturation with good precision.
Open the iPhone 13 case
iPhone 13 with IOS 15 operating system - Metal plug - Instruction manual showing how to use the phone - USB Lightning cable.
IPhone 13 Price
The official price is $ 800 for the lowest 128GB version .. and $ 900 for the 256GB version .. and $ 1100 for the 512GB version .. These are international prices.